sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

The first quote I select was "giving themselves without reservation". I selected this quote because from my point of view I believed this quote may summary almost entire article. "Giving themselves without reservation” explains how almost everyone who was arriving to the “America” where trying to assimilate to the new culture little by little without forgetting they old culture and beliefs.

                The second quote I select was "Americanization". “Americanization” was my second selection because I believe the United States has a lot of influence in others country culture. Also, I picked this quote because in the article we can read how people want to come to “America” and assimilated the culture but without forgetting their own beliefs and culture, what make difficult to others people in “America” to completely believed in their Americanization. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario